International Degree Seeking Students
An international exchange
The EHB sees itself as an international and interculturally oriented university that welcomes people from the most diverse backgrounds and from all walks of life.
The range of courses offered consists of degree programs in the social, diaconal, nursing and health science fields and is described in detail on the degree program pages.
The language of instruction at the EHB is German, therefore very good German language skills (C1 according to CEFR) are expected. At least level B2 knowledge must be presented for enrolment; level C1 must then be submitted after enrolment.
Students from abroad who wish to graduate from the EHB can find all the necessary information with regard to application documents, application deadlines, health insurance, etc. on the pages of the Enrolment Office. These pages are currently only available in German.
General information on organisation and orientation at the EHB and in Berlin can be found in our information brochure.
Extensive information regarding a possibly necessary visa application can be found on the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service, see link below) and on the website of the German Embassy in your country of origin.
For questions regarding application documents, grade point average and enrolment, please contact the Enrolment Office.
If you have any questions during your stay at EHB, do contact the International Office (button below).
What documents do I need to submit if I obtained my university entrance qualification abroad?
What are the admission requirements for applicants from the EU and for foreign students?
I am applying with educational qualifications obtained abroad. What proof of language skills do I need?
Can I take a language exam at EHB?
Downloads und Links
- Study in Germany! Helpful information about your stay in Germany
- German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) Information regarding a possibly necessary visa application on the website of DAAD
- Studierendenwerk Berlin All information around the organisation of your stay in Berlin
- Destination Germany Brochure of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) concerning necessary steps of studying in Germany
- EHB - Information for International Degree Seeking and Erasmus students Brochure for international students who wish to study at EHB
- Database "anabin" Information on recognition of your home university in Germany
- TestDaf-Institute Testing German language proficiency
- Goethe-Institut Learning German language
- TELC Testing German language proficiency
- Federal Foreign Office: Visa regulations
- Registration in Berlin (German language only)
- Regulations of EHB concerning language proficiency (German only)
Contact enrolment office
Position Head of enrollment office
Telephone +49 (0)30 845 82 145
Office House A, room A 111